It’s not easy to talk about…but it is a matter of when, not if.
There are many ways we express love for each other, and one of the most thoughtful ways is planning for a funeral before the need arises.
By preplanning, you:
- Relieve your loved ones of the emotional burden of decision making at a time of grief by having all of your affairs in order.
- Reserve money for a future need, protecting against rising costs.
- Have the peace of mind that knowing your desires are documented and fulfilled.
- Eliminate any confusions and/or conflicts about your wishes, relieving your family of unnecessary stress.
- One of the most satisfying benefits of planning ahead is in knowing that your wishes and desires are aligned with your financial circumstances. Pre-funding your preplanned funeral arrangements;
- Guarantees your family will never pay more for the selected guaranteed funeral goods and services.
- Saves money by planning and funding tomorrow’s funeral at today’s costs.
- Ensures that your family won’t be burdened with extra expenses while your savings are tied up in probate, depleted by taxes, unexpected healthcare costs, or diminished by early withdrawal penalties.
- Provides peace of mind for you and your family, by ensuring that your funeral services is the way you wanted it.
- Gives you the opportunity to have all of your questions answered.
- Know that all of the details are taken care of and show your loved ones how much you care once again.
Here at Thompson Funeral Chapel, we offer a pre-planning program that can be tailored to satisfy your individual needs. Arrangements may be made at the funeral home or even in the comfort and privacy of your own home. If you would like more information about pre-planning services for you or for a loved one, please feel free to contact us directly at (623) 932-1780 or simply complete and submit or convenient online request form.
Be sure to contact us through the form below if you would like to begin pre-planning on your memorial service.
Below is an interest form to begin the funeral process.